Locations, Dates & Fees
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
This workshop runs over three consecutive days - the first being the Assessment & Coaching Tools workshop and the third day being the Advanced Coaching workshop.
This means attendees are obtaining accreditation in more than 20 different career assessments and tools which support career development programs in:
- Corporate settings
- Elite sports career development
- Rehabilitation providers
- Psychology practice
- Private career practitioners
Plus you are also gaining:
- Models to structure your coaching
- Advanced questioning techniques
- A range of coaching tools to assist all clientele
- Practice and receive feedback
- Learn how to deal with challenging clients
- Redesign your career program or practice
- AND - free use of www.myskite.com with your clientele
|3 day workshop (see locations tab for more details)||9:00am - 5:00pm|
WHO'S IT FOR
Applicable for career practitioners, HR managers, teachers, social/youth workers and psychologists working with clientele from students to adults to retirees.
Australia, New Zealand, Qatar & India.
See locations tab for more details.
- Promote career guidance
- Apply career theories
- Use assessment instruments
- Work within a structured counselling process
- Facilitate the counselling relationship
- Provide support for clients implementing a course of action
- Reflect and improve upon counselling skills
- Obtain and analyse personal data
- Provide career guidance
- Provide careers information
- Analyse and apply labour market information
- Conceptualise and apply information about the Australian economy
- Prepare and deliver clients' career guidance reports
- Providing career-life coaching
- Provide job search support
- Designing and managing career development plans
- Planning a careers education program
- Plan and develop a private practice
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Learn advanced career counselling skills and models of client management
- Learn how to apply clinical counselling strategies that meet individual career-life development needs (according to your client group)
- Understand how personality preferences manifest themselves in behavioural tendencies and learning strategies
- Develop strategies to improve educational / workforce engagement
- Provide a structured, reliable and best practice career-life development program
- Improve your advice to relevant parties and allied professionals
- Print customised client profile reports for students, adults or corporate clients
- Gain accreditation to use www.myskite.com with your clientele
- Easily maintain data files on clients to validate career advice should it be required
- Receive more than $700 in FREE career assessments, templates, PPT presentations and career resources
- Establish whole school approaches to career-life development (where every lesson is a career lesson)
- Refine and practice your career coaching skills
- Learn some of the latest research on supporting behavioural change
- Learn some neuro-counselling techniques to accelerate personal growth
- Access a range of coaching tools to assist all clientele
- Learn a range of pragmatic approaches for working with difficult clientele
- Access easy to use tools which support clear documentation and program authentication
- Development of a range of professional career counselling competencies
- PD Hrs towards your association
- and much more...
You will be introduced to tools and methodologies that:
- Are cost effective and time efficient.
- Increase the validity and accuracy of your advice, increasing the client confidence and learning.
- Provide career development methodology and proven psychometric tools applicable to all clientele.
- Assist in building and maintaining client career-life portfolios.
- Reduce filing and easily validates records.
- Increase your career counselling competencies and professional practice.
|PRE-WORKSHOP (Approx 2 hours)||DAY ONE (9:00am – 4:00pm)|
|Career assessments introduction||Introduction to career assessments and tools|
|Career theory - underlying assessment use||MySkite - an integrated career-life-development toolkit|
|Reality construction and narrative influence||Using MySkite and assessments in practice|
|Assessment use with different client groups||Using data to inform your career programs|
|Tools for career coaching & career-life mapping||Stakeholder inclusion in the career journey|
|DAY TWO (9:00am – 4:00pm)||DAY THREE (9:00am – 4:00pm)|
|Using the www.myskite.com||Career-life coaching models|
|MySkite in practice||Advanced questioning techniques|
|Using the different features and toolsets||Six coaching tools for your career toolbox|
|Using case management tools||Career Coaching Practical exercises|
|Designing a best practice career development program||Managing Different Clientele|
|POST-WORKSHOP (Approx 2 hours)|
|Use MySkite with clientèle|
|Utilise tools to support your career programs|
|Utilise data to support decision making|
The small group work, theory made practical by relevant examples and discussion, the trainers approach - credible, fun, real - all made for an excellent workshop. Thanks Nigel, I really enjoyed your teaching style and content.
This training offers fantastic value - the tools and methodology covered are outstanding and the CMS is a toolset I feel confident to use with my client group. The workbook and the teaching in this workshop are very good.
An excellent workshop, outstanding learning. The trainer has very deep knowledge on both education and corporate applications - the anecdotes were so valuable to apply the learning. Extremely valuable tools and systems that I will be implementing as soon as possible. This training offers extreme value providing a range of new tools to assist you to meet the individual personal growth, learning and course and career planning needs of clients. Just brilliant.
An excellent three days - stimulating, thought provoking and providing some fantastic tools to assist career coaching practice for students and adults. The workshop design allowed for deeper learning and the stories of application really helped to create ‘pegs’ for learning.
A very practical workshop with easy access to tools - underpinning theory explained but kept practical. Met some terrific people for my network! Small group interaction, constant revision of learning, great materials - this is an excellent workshop.
Simply brilliant - really enjoyed the speed and the amount of information based upon researched practice. Nigel was excellent and answers all questions thoroughly. An excellent workshop.
LOCATIONS, DATES & FEES
The Career Assessment and Coaching Workshop is delivered in most capital cities across Australia as well as internationally such as New Zealand, India and Qatar.
For the full details of locations, venues, dates and prices for all currently planned workshops use the link below.
|VIEW LOCATIONS AND DATES|